Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I've Been a Bad Blogger

Yes folks...I've not been very good at updating regularly.  Let's just say that life is kicking into full gear lately and I've sadly let these updates go by the wayside.  I am punishing myself by sitting in a corner for 13 minutes tonight....I might sleep in the corner, and a corner might be my personal synonym for bed.

Just a lump
Things have been quite busy around the Konrad household.  We continue to receive wonderful gifts.  I do not know how this child is ever going to run out of clothes.  Every parent will probably tell me they will, but we are just teeming with threads!  We also received some great gifts from one of Kate's schools today.  We are very fortunate to be surrounded by such giving people. 

Bad news...Daniel's fitness plan has not been working.  He's coming in at a whopping 9lbs 5oz...sigh...I put a call into the Biggest Loser, but not sure if he meets the qualifications.  Oh well.  On a less silly note, Daniel is quite healthy.  As I continue to say in my continuous blogs he continues to receive continuous high marks.  He has certainly had his bouts with fussiness and being a crybaby, but he's having lots of alert times where he just chills and looks around.  This is the closest we'll get to playing, so I'll take it.
Invisible pants
Unfortunately, I do not see Daniel or my wife as often as previous weeks as I am back to working full-time.  I figure this is part of life and although it is nice being back in a routine and working with my awesome kids at school, I certainly do miss hanging out with my little dude.  Katie is great about updating me on his many daily achievements (IE:  Weighing more, sleeping more...etc...) so it's very nice having that connection still.  He has been sleeping through the night very well, so although we're tired (Kate from getting up to feed and me from being back at work full time) we feel we have been spoiled with a pretty awesome baby.

Our weekend plans of late revolve around my marching schedule, so not much else on those fronts.  Robert Griffin III has been getting thrown around in some Heisman talks, so Daniel's getting smug.  My favorite days are Sunday right now where I typically have no activities and I get to just be a dad and husband full-time.  I plan to not wait so long til' my next update...but don't be surprised cause it's getting a little crazy up in here.

Shout out to Jen Pollock!

1 comment:

  1. Woot, woot!! I made the blog! We should also discuss your overuse of the word "continuous" in this entry :)

    ReplyDelete