Sunday, April 22, 2012

Now Famous in Russia

Hiya!
Alright, but seriously, folks...we had 65 page visits from Russia this week....WHO DO I KNOW IN RUSSIA???  Step forward please.  I always felt like my humor was geared more for Eastern Europe/North Asia.  I'll have to utilize more Russian...stuff...in my humor.  So, this Blog Update will be my Russian update!  Also, this will be a short update as we had a busy week...I apologize.
How you doin?
So, I'll begin unstacking this tale like a Russian Stacking Doll.  I personally had a busy weekend because of band contest stuff, but was happy to have a full week with Daniel.  He's starting to balance himself without support, but for no longer than a few seconds at a time.  He could use some balance lessons from Alexandra Shevchenko (Russian Balance Beam expert), but I digress.  Katie has a feeding class next week, so we'll get to find out how heavy he is.  We're hoping he weighs close to a pood (an old Russian measurement equivalent to about 34 lbs).  


Not a whole lot else going on with our son.  Katie had a workshop yesterday and I had a fundraiser and musical rehearsal today.  We're finishing up a very busy year.  Enjoy some pictures and we'll provide some more info next week.  As the Russians say, Пока!

2 comments: