Sunday, April 29, 2012

Happy Early May Day

In the tank.
I'm quite bummed to say that I will not be posting on May Day.  For all you enthusiasts out there, just know I'll have my May Pole up.  We're nearing the end of an exciting school year and my first one as a full-fledged father (I don't count the in utero stuff...or should I??) It's been a challenging one, learning to balance all of our lives, but what a stellar one indeed.  I ended this weekend playing in the pit for our high school's production of Oklahoma!  It was quite enjoyable.  Now, Daniel lays asleep (mostly) in his crib dreaming of his next bottle...and probably some toys too.  
Daniel is intent on learning to stand on his head before walking.
Katie was able to get Daniel weighed this week and we're puting him at 22lbs.  I'm not sure where that puts him on percentile scale..but ya now...

I want to take a quick break from your regularly-scheduled blog update and note that I think our dishwasher is haunted...it sounds like it is hissing at me.  It's a little terrifying sitting quietly in our living room minding our own business only to be provoked by my appliance...albeit a larger one.  I might go shut it off and see who's hissing now...yes folks, I'm actually thinking about hissing at my dishwasher....but it seems to have stopped..anways.

....we're thinking that's a pretty good weight.  We'll find out at his nine-month appointment.  Which, side-note, Daniel will be 8-months this upcoming Thursday!  Big dude!  He's so flippin' mobile now.  He's just all over the place.  He's also growing up with his appetite.  He's eating more solids and doing quite well.  Shout out to my wife for all the great food she makes.  
Insert Jaws Theme
Welp, I'm wrapping it up there this week. Enjoy!
Baby Pillow.  Don't worry, neither of us are really asleep.






No comments:

Post a Comment