Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fun With Bathing


Hi folks!  Not a whole lot of happenings this week.  It'll be heavier on the picture end than the story-telling.  Unfortunately, this time of year, my weekends limit my hanging out with Daniel and Katie.  Although I love my job, I certainly do look forward to some more free time in the coming weeks.  
Keeping me awake.  How rude.

We did have a blast today and some evenings this week just hanging out and playing.  Do you remember that game "Crazy Curtains' of which Daniel was so fond?  Well, he broke the curtain rod!  Ripped it right out of the wall.  Crazy curtains is no more.  Such is life.  It's all fun and games til' someone gets hurt...or something gets broken.  
Reading about the life of a caterpillar.

It's cooling off around here.  We've actually been throwing on the heat!  My good buddy, William (shout out!) asked me the other day, "Is it still hot up there??". It's been darn near freezing!  (PS:  Marching band is still happening and YES we still practice outside).  He's gotten soft though, living in Cali and Texas the past few years.  There, there buddy. 
I guess I'm glad he somewhat censored himself...

Kate's back was bothering her quite a bit (possibly from an accident last year) and she decided to break down and see a chiropractor (shout out to Gregg and Adam Hoogeveen).  In Kate's words, "they're not like hippies".  You know you're set there.  She's feeling a ton better though (80%).  That makes me happy.  
Drawing up a contract...not sure for what.

We had Jen and Queño over for the game last night (that's Kate's sister and brother-in-law).   It was tough to watch, but I enjoyed their company.  Their little Elaina is so very cute.  Katie also visited Zella briefly this week.  She really enjoyed herself and I enjoyed knowing she enjoyed herself.  These lil' babes seem so little compared to our Danielsaurus Rex.
Free falling!
We're going camping next weekend!  Sure to be some fun stories!

1 comment:

  1. Shout out back! Also, just for the record, your kid has some amazing spelling abilities. Just don't teach him to leave his laughs hanging with 'h'

    ReplyDelete