Sunday, October 28, 2012

Done!

Monkey man.

Done!  Alright..this post is a bit self-centered, but I'm referring to my busy, busy fall season.  Although I enjoy marching band, I certainly do love being able to spend more time at home.  We did plenty of that this weekend and it was wonderful.  
So glad he can feed himself.  Loves toast.

Should drink and read.
Although marching band ended for me last week, I still had a couple games and conferences that kept me busy.  Because of conferences, I had Friday off (except for a state football playoff game) which meant, Daddy-Daniel Day.  So, we had some good chill time..ya know...just being a couple of dudes.  After his awesome morning nap, we visited Kate at her school followed by visiting my own mother at her school.  It was a delightful time.  
He's actually quite good...ish

Typing at Nana's school.
Saturday was another nice day.  We spent some time at the park, rested, did some shopping, and culminated the evening with some Husker football at her folks' house.  It was exquisite.  Sunday was a pretty nice day as well.  Kate and I helped lead worship at our church which made for an early morning and a poor nap situation for Daniel...but he overcame his adversities and we survived.  We were able to have some brief Skype time with my friend, Will and his family.  More park time ending with some Pizza Hut Big Box Pizza Fun Time.  I sit here bloated, but fulfilled.  This is my first week since I can remember where I do not have an evening obligation.  We'll definitely be enjoying some of the fall weather with some fires and park visits (bundled up of course).  Enjoy some pictures. 


He seems to be enjoying this.

Watching football like manly men.

1 comment:

  1. Really, I appreciate the look on your face Zac. It says interesting yet I could be pooping.

    ReplyDelete