Monday, July 2, 2012

10 Months!

We've hit the ever-popular 10-month mark!  That's right, 10 months ago, Daniel was being born right around now.  Way to go, dude!  A lot of exciting stuff has taken place in the past month in our lives and we still got lots of excitement left.  On Friday, the whole Elsasser clan moves north for a family reunion of our Grandma Ruth's siblings and family.  I think I speak for most when I say we are extremely thrilled for it to come.  I also was graciously asked to do a presentation at our NSBA summer convention which also happens this Friday.  What a cool honor.  Very stoked to do it.

Working backwards, this past week, Kate's final unmarried sibling, Rick wed Jackie.  What a fantastic wedding and reception.  We'll certainly miss the weddings, as they were so much fun, but I still got one left on MY side.  Daniel behaved very well for the ceremony and slept quite well for my father who watched him that night.  

Out of order, but I don't feel like "backspacing", so I had my 10-year high school reunion this past weekend.  I know...I know...I barely look over 15.  So kind of you all to notice.  It was great though.  So many classmates and it was great to meet their spawns and significant others.  I should have taken more (or any) pictures, but it looks like it will be stuck in our memories (or other cameras).

Let's see, we had some bachelor(ette)((sp?)) parties, middle school band camp, hanging out, swimming...just been a very nice summer so far!  Although it's already nearing it's close for us, it's not done yet!  Enjoy some pics!


Just HANGING around
Looking a little DOWN there, buddy!
Hey, am I seeing DOUBLE?!
Working hard or HARDLY WORKING?!
Captain of the BOWLing team?!
Good guitar technique.
Hey...take a STAND!

No comments:

Post a Comment